* МЫ ИСПОВЕДУЕМ ПРИНЦИПЫ ГРАЖДАНСКОГО ОБЩЕСТВА * МЫ ИСПОВЕДУЕМ ПРИНЦИПЫ ГРАЖДАНСКОГО ОБЩЕСТВА * МЫ ИСПОВЕДУЕМ ПРИНЦИПЫ ГРАЖДАНСКОГО ОБЩЕСТВА * МЫ ИСПОВЕДУЕМ ПРИНЦИПЫ ГРАЖДАНСКОГО ОБЩЕСТВА * МЫ ИСПОВЕДУЕМ ПРИНЦИПЫ ГРАЖДАНСКОГО ОБЩЕСТВА    Мы в facebook,
присоединяйся!      Сайт 
газеты

Краматорские музыканты

Художники, писатели, поэты, музыканты и т. д. и т. п.
В общем тема посвящена культурным деятелям нашего города.

Модератор: FiLoSoff

Antofiy
Семьянин форума
Семьянин форума

Сообщение Antofiy » Чт июн 04, 2009 14:39

FiLoSoff писал(а):
KFOR писал(а):Народ хорош пиарить наших доморощеных музыкальных талантов.Ничего путевого на музыкальном поприще Краматорск еще "не выдал на гора"

Почему?А Mamanet хотя б?По моему - вполне достойная команда.
Известная далеко за пределами Краматорска.

Полностью с Вами согласен - отличная группа!!

Antofiy
Семьянин форума
Семьянин форума

Сообщение Antofiy » Чт июн 04, 2009 15:09

Antofiy - Long Way(Chillout Mix)
http://antofiy.pdj.ru/mixes/780399/Antofiy_Long_Way_Chillout_Mix.html
Стили: Downtempo, Lounge
Продолжительность: 56:19
Размер файла: 51.6 Мб
Формат: MP3, 128 Кбит

Прошу не оставлять без внимания))

mustol
Новичок
Новичок

Re: Краматорские музыканты

Сообщение mustol » Чт сен 13, 2012 13:08

А чего тема-то заглохла?

Josephen
Новичок
Новичок

Sobota, Bandaro and Jesper: Thailand

Сообщение Josephen » Ср дек 11, 2013 22:14

Doubted that there was someone who had that knowledge. Let's look: cheap retrovir 300mg otc. Adults with non-typical presenting are more knotty to diagnose. Crop up b grow up with your own taste trends; buy lasix 100 mg without a prescription. The payment rates can deviate extremely. This way you will certain you look righteousness, and you know that you are absolutely expressing yourself; duricef 500mg without prescription.
You call if there is anything we can not handle. The most desirable habit to come on fashion trends is to be blind to what people are wearing and obtain what you have in mind you want; buy genuine arimidex line. As most of your sham supplements are useless. Permit to's look: purchase advair diskus 0.10 mg overnight delivery. The untreated team took 5 days to recover. There is nothing improper with wearing the latest fashions as extensive as you actually regard kindly in them, and aren't doing it ethical because all and sundry else is doing it; purchase avelox 400 mg on-line.
Reduce pills excite the metabolism of the body and stint to thaw the bulky picked up over and above a sizeable space of time. This way you at one's desire understand you look appropriate, and you conscious that you are definitely expressing yourself; generic 250 mg ponstel with amex. To determine only how you can ease up this flagitious cycle of dread in community to hold back alarm attacks and cure your angst, divert go to http://eliminatepanicattacks.blogspot.com and get your life repudiate on track again.When we anything else heed the term "offensive allowance," nothing too overpowering comes to humour aside from encumbered and despair. This scheme you choose certain you look good, and you know that you are genuinely expressing yourself; order flomax discount. But they didn't.I gave myself 3 months to try in a logical treatment seeking fibroids and I decided to voyage in the interest of it wholeheartedly. Let's look: discount actos 30 mg mastercard.
A sturdy amount of folks who become on a sustenance would rather take intake pills than go on an exercise schedule coupled with a thriving and balanced diet. I conscious it's hard to come up with something new, but I only just contemplate recycling the unvaried looks is something that should be considered aptitude, cheap timoptic uk. He truism the explosions and was mounted in the business returned. It's not make if you look comic; buy prevacid 30mg online. It also provides the best attainable chance to maintaining pregnancy. There is only everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, forge trends be darned; purchase vepesid 50mg online.
Cirrhosis is not reversible and leads to end stage liver disease The best more to encounter construct trends is to reject what people are wearing and obtain what you imagine you want; discount zantac online master card. They are as follows-: 1. It's not fashion if you look droll; order cheap grifulvin on line. You can contrive this miracle complement delivered at your doorstep. This road you choose know you look good, and you remember that you are absolutely expressing yourself; indocin 50mg lowest price.
Directors of non-profit organizations, doctors, community workers, royal and federal agencies, churches, etc. There is no more than everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; buy micardis 40 mg low cost. Tension and sugar were more than good. There is contrariwise people me and I am proud to be who I am, forge trends be darned; buy genuine xylocaine online. Regardless of the creator of cirrhosis, it is indispensable that every patient keep off all substances, habits and drugs that may further mutilate the liver or cause complications or liver failure. I don't know with respect to you, but for me, being a clone of dick is not a noble temperament to be genuine; purchase singulair 4mg mastercard.
These same causes can also be identified with short-term insomnia, which can matrix from several days up to 3 weeks. Why do we procure to go back and revisit a decade that we gladly left-wing behindv generic norvasc 2.5mg visa.

July_Sleergogced
Гость
Гость

Объявления

Сообщение July_Sleergogced » Пт янв 17, 2014 05:40

Требуются активныый человек или группа людей готовые вкладывать свои силы в интернет проект, заниматся раскруткой и программированием на сайте bugra.ru, по всем интересующим вопросам связывайтесь с админнистрацией сайта bugra.ru через форму обратной связи. Более подробнее http://bugra.ru/?page=need

babanyukv
Новичок
Новичок

Re: Краматорские музыканты

Сообщение babanyukv » Пн май 26, 2014 01:19

Пусть музыканты творят.Они живут и дышат музыкой.......

[url]________________________________________________
http://sanivel.ru/product/polotencesush ... li-46411-/[/url]

Пред.

Вернуться в Культура и Искусство